Volume IV, 2006
Posted By admin On Sunday, 30 September 2012
Journal of the Centre for Buddhist Studies Sri Lanka, V4, 2006.
- Michael Hahn, “How It All Began: The Very Beginning of the Buddha's Bodhisattva Career: I. Haribhaṭṭa's Version of the Prabhāsa Legend.” 1
- Y Karunadasa, “The Abhidharma Doctrine of Conditional Relations as the Synthetical Approach to the Dharma Theory.” 82
- Albrecht Hansich, “Progress in Deciphering the So-called “Arrow-head' Script Allowing Access to Sarvarakṣita's Maṇicūḍajātaka, a Text of the Buddhist Sāṃmitīya School.” 109
- Ananda WP Guruge, “Who Were Upagupta and His Aśoka”” 162
- KL Dhammajoti, “Sarvāstivāda, Dārṣṭāntika, Sautrāntika and Yogācāra – Some Reflections on Theri Interrelation.” 184
- Anālayo & Roberick S Bucknell, “Correspondence Table for Parallels to the Discourses of Majjhima Nikāya: Toward a Revision of Akanuma's Comparative Catalogue.” 215
- Charles Willemen, “The Sanskrit Title of Harivarman's Chengshi Lun 成实论 (T. 1646).” 244
- Zhihua Yao, “A Note on Asvabhāva and Dignāga.” 251.