Volume 1, May, 2003
Posted By admin On Sunday, 30 September 2012
Journal of the Centre for Buddhist Studies Sri Lanka, V 1, 2003
- Oliver Abeynayake, “A Reappraisal of the Position of Women in Buddhism” p. 1
- KL Dhammajoti, “The Sarvāstivāda Doctrine of Simultaneous Causality” p. 17
- Toshiichi Endo, “Selective Tendency in the Buddhist Textual Tradition?” p. 55
- NA Jayawickram, 'Papañcasūdanī: The Commentary to the Majjhimanikāya.” p.73
- Y Karunadasa, “The Theravada Version of the Buddhist Doctrine of Momentariness.” p 120
- Aloysius Pieries s.j., “Sabhāvadhamma: A Pali Ābhidhammika Neologism and Its Probable Meaning.” p. 186.
- GA. Somaratne, “The Stuuta Pericope of 'the Cessation' and Its Interpretation.” 207
- S Weeratunge, “A Biref Note on Some Doctrinal Similarities in the Early Buddhist Texts and the Mahābhārata.” 229.
- Ven. Yin Shun – Tr. By Ven. Shi Chun Yi, “The Establishment of Sautrāntika-Dārṣṭāntika and Theri Sub-sects. P238.